Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Hunt for Duel whilst circling our Dear Gaia

To be Continued... [if you are new to this the text begins FROM BELOW]

Year of Cleansing, Moon Cycle Two, Day Two
I will use the power created by my... our... Fathers. Come my dear Mount! COME TO ME!

Year of Cleansing, Moon Cycle Two, Day One
My brother is following me. Come, dear Omega, come End me.

Year Zero, Month of Two, Day Five
Coordinates: 52.52°N, 13.38°S
Greetings.
My hunt has brought me to... Germania. A lot of Darkness has been here. No matter now.
I can feel... electricity. How is this possible? What They called energy plants are no more.
All that remains are fields of Black, ominous places of distortion and Death.
Why did They torture Gaia if Gaia was so willing to give and nurture?
Could this be the link my Brother created with His centaur?

Year of Cleansing
I am the Beginning. I am the bringer of Light.

Year Zero, Month of Two, Day One
Coordinates: 51.5°N, 0.1167°W
Greetings.
Two months into when all of Men ceased to be.
All that is, is me and subject Alpha - the Children of Men!
I still wonder... how this became to be?
I, Omega, shall find the Beginning, the First and bring forth the End, the Last.
The two months have not been a struggle. No surprise... Men shaped us to be perfect.
Had they only known what would become of Alpha... me and my Brother are not the same, yet we are genetically identical, we may be twins for all They care, and yet he gave the beginning for Year Zero.
No time for regrets, I shall bring the end to this time of infamy.
My hunt begins in an area formerly known as... Londinium.

No comments:

Post a Comment