Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunny Inn

June 14, 2008
Ah my first day in sunny Wales! I don't even know why I chose to come here, I mean I barely know anything about Wales and yet here I am. Man, I sure love following my impulses!
The weather is lovely! Warm and sunny, not a cloud in sight. I think I should follow my impulses a lot more often!

June 15, 2008
It is my second day here in Wales, haven't spotted any dragons yet but there's plenty of sheep going around! Apparently the Welsh don't love sheep jokes... I wonder why.
OH! Almost forgot, I heard some Welsh today, amazing language.
I'm a bit worried about the weather though, it's getting a bit cloudy.

June 16, 2008
Damn it all! It's been raining the whole day and I ran my car off the road, luckily I see an inn up ahead, I could probably get a room there.
...
Get this, the inn is named The Sunny Inn, ironic, isn't it?
Got me a nice cosy room, can't really tell you more about the outside since it's so damn dark but the inn itself is really old and has a lot of aesthetic value! I think I'll settle in here for a bit longer, the owner doesn't seem to mind the new face!

...

June 23, 2008
I'm out of Hell. Oh why did I follow my instincts? WHY did I go to that cursed land?
I will quickly put down the notes of my body numbing, mind destabilising, soul wrecking trip to the Underworld, or to put it simply, Hell. I imagine at least it was Hell from the atrocieties I set my eyes upon. Fire, blood, death, agonies, the overall redness, the screams... the horrible screams that I can not get out of my head.

(Backstory work in progress for a possible map(mod) for Orange Box)

No comments:

Post a Comment